1. android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: This permission to access user Geo locations.(User can track their school or college bus with their current location)
2. android.permission.CALL_PHONE: The Call permission is only intent to get the user selected number to dialler pad, not to call automatically. (This app will not make any call automatically without user action. Just providing facility to bring their selected mobile number to dialler pad).
3. android.permission.SEND_SMS: This SMS permission is also have an intent to get the user selected number to message pad, not to send a SMS automatically. (This app will not send any SMS automatically without user action. Just providing facility to bring their selected mobile number to message pad).
4. android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This Permission is to store app downloads like photos, video, documents, etc. anywhere in the external storage.
5. com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES: This Permission that accessing firebase cloud messaging and its features.
6. com.javapapers.android.androidlocationmaps.permission.MAPS_RECEIVE: This permission that we getting Latitude, Longitude from my own server that we used in Google map to track their school or college vehicle.
We respect the privacy of our customer and the privacy of their data. We believe that by respecting your privacy we will earn the opportunity to build a lasting relationship with you. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you download android application from play store, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, email address, gps location.
When you browse our Application, we also automatically receive your computerís internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
When you provide us with personal information like GPS location, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Passdaily Pvt Ltd,2nd Floor,Mangalam Towers, Opp: Town Bustand,Palakkad-678001
Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the Application.
If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[2nd Floor,Mangalam Towers, Opp: Town Bustand,Palakkad-678001]